- About Us
- Board of Directors
- Leadership Team
- Our Impact
- Our Mentoring Programs
- Learn more
- National Office Only Pages
- BIG Futures online Enquiry Form
- BIG Futures 2015 Volunteer Intake
- BBBS Melbourne
- BIG Alumni
- 2017 Christmas Campaign
Are you cake-stall royalty? A superstar sausage sizzler, a masterful marathon runner or a party host extraordinaire? Big Brothers Big Sisters needs your skills and ambitions to help inspire something BIG for young people in your community.
A fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters is a great way to involve your community or workplace in a fun activity, whilst supporting vulnerable young people to be the best that they can be. Whether you're looking for inspiration to keep a New Year's resolution, stage your dream event, or tick something off the bucket list, give your adventure a BIG impact by fundraising for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Stuck for a fundraising idea?
You could try:
- Hosting a dinner party.
- Organising a fancy dress or casual clothes day at your school or workplace.
- Pushing yourself with a sporting challenge- a full or half marathon, epic swim or bike ride.
- Donating a portion of sales from your business, service or product.
- Organising a cake stall/bake sale or morning tea.
- Accepting donations at your next event.
- Something else! We've had all-night dance-a-thons, hikes across Patagonia... the opportunities are endless!
How do I collect money on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters?
The easiest way to collect money for Big Brothers Big Sisters is to use a charity fundraising platform that collects money on your behalf- it ensures all the money donated by your sponsors and fundraisers goes straight to Big Brothers Big Sisters in the most secure way possible. Big Brothers Big Sisters is partnered with a few different platforms, so you can use the one that's most comfortable for you. Or, if you're participating in a bigger event, use the one that the event organiser specifies. Generally you'll be required to set up a profile page for your event or fundraiser, along with a short description.
For other methods of fundraising, or for more information on how to set up a fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters, contact Amanda Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.