- Refer a Child
- About Us
- BIG Futures online Enquiry Form
- BIG Futures 2015 Volunteer Intake
- BBBS Melbourne
- BIG Alumni
It’s not just a donation. It’s an investment in a child’s future.
When you donate to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you join our cause and directly support children in your community. No matter how little or big the amount, donating can start making a difference in the lives of young people around you.
As outlined in the table below every $1,500 donated means we provide one more child with a mentor for a year.
Your donation will start something BIG
Become a part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters family today. Donate Now
Donating pays dividends
Research shows that our mentoring works. Children with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives. They are more confident in their schoolwork performance, they get along better with their families and they’re 52% less likely to skip school.
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services nationally and in your local community—so we can develop more young people connected to their communities. Roughly 90% of every dollar you give goes directly to making and supporting matches between Littles and Bigs.This means you can be rest assured that we are using donations wisely.
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
• recruiting new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
• covering the cost of rigorous screening and training of mentors while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
• enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
• providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children